Zoho Books Training with VAT Implementation
DATE: 6th and 7th November 2020
TIME: 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
LOCATION: Dubai World Trade Center
Executive Business Solutions in association with Phoenix Financial Training and Phoenix Skills & Recruitment is providing Zoho Books Training to students and working professionals to upgrade their employable skills as well as hone their existing skills with the most popular VAT software in the United Arab Emirates. The participants will be awarded a Training Completion Certificate from a KHDA approved institute.
Zoho Books is a Federal Tax Authority and Dubai Economic Department approved VAT compliant accounting software. It lets you send invoices, reconcile bank transactions, manage expenses, track inventory, and generate insightful reports effortlessly. With Zoho Books, you will be able to save time on tedious data entry, get past the huge file transfers and spend more time improving your business.
Students will be getting a 15 days demo Zoho Books account to practice further.
Buy now to book your seat. Payment option is only Credit Card / Debit Card. No cash allowed due to social distancing measures.
Limited Seats available. Buy Now!
More about the software:
Zoho Books software is
- VAT Compliant – VAT invoices, generating financial reports, doing tax calculation and tax reports – on time, every time.
- It’s Scalable – You can expand your business with automated payment reminders for thousands of payments and the multi-currency invoicing makes global selling a breeze.
- It’s Customizable – Zoho Books automates your business workflows and lets you build layers of functionality to support the most unique business models.
- It’s Collaborative – the role-based access lets you work together securely with your accountants and colleagues without additional user fees.
With Zoho Books, you can easily send professional invoices to clients as well as begin receiving online payments from them through the same platform. It’s powerful, convenient, and quick all the while helping you regain control over your company’s finances. Its special features such as cash flow Profit & Loss, statements, Balance sheets, relative affordability, and many more make it the best accounting software to grow your business.
This training provides bookkeepers and accountants the tools to become a Zoho Books expert. The skills you acquire in this training can be used to further advance your career prospects, bring better value to your clients, and grow your outreach. Executive Business Solutions offers the finest Zoho Books Accounting Training in Dubai with Zoho Books experts giving you tips, tricks, and techniques to truly master Zoho Books.
Key Topics Covered in the Training:
- Essentials for setting up: VAT schemes, reporting periods, opening balances, account codes
- Toggling features: multicurrency, assets, accrual dates
- Creating invoices, invoice email setting and themes, customers and quotes, bills, suppliers
- Importing bank statements, invoices, and customers
- Explaining transactions
- Recurring invoices
- Bank reconciliation and bank feeds
- Allocating payments/credit notes to invoices
- Importing/exporting tools, projects, and journals
- Inviting users and set their permissions
- Setting up your dashboard
- Reports: VAT returns, management reports, and more
About Phoenix Financial Training:
Phoenix Financial Training was established in Dubai in 2006 by David Thomasson and Victoria Hartley. PFT is licensed in the DIFC and deliver courses leading to Professional Finance Qualifications in ACCA, CIMA, and CFA. In addition, PFT offers a range of bespoke wider financial courses tailored specifically to our clients’ needs.
About Phoenix Skills & Recruitment:
PSR helps current and past students of PFT with internships and full-time job opportunities. PSR’s aim is to bridge the gap between job seekers with minimal or no experience and employers looking to hire fresh graduates with a professional accountancy and finance qualification.